Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Majlis Ramah Mesra Berbuka Puasa VIC

The program

Majlis Ramah Mesra Berbuka Puasa VIC

Date: 12th of April 2023

Organizer: VIC (Video Innovation Club)

My positions: Average Participant (Ahli Biasa)











Description

Video Innovation Club (VIC) arranged a celebration for its members and advisors to come together for a heartwarming ceremony, uniting in a friendly atmosphere to break the fast. The event was a true feast for the senses, with many mouthwatering dishes and delightful beverages to enjoy. As I savored the delicious food, I also relished socializing and connecting with fellow VIC members. Laughter and conversations filled the air, creating an ambiance of camaraderie and friendship. It was a delightful occasion where I satisfied my appetite and formed deeper connections within the VIC community, forging bonds that would last well beyond the event.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Majlis Ramah Mesra Berbuka Puasa VIC