Monday, July 18, 2022

Personal Profile

 Personal Profile




Hello everyone! My name is Foo Han Lin. I am currently 22 years old (2023) and now pursuing in Bachelor Degree in Computer Science (Hons) at the National Universiy of Malaysia (Faculty of Information Science and technology). I don't like to talk too much as I am an introvert, but that does not stop me for being making new friends! Also, I am a member of VIC (Video Innovation Club).





Profil Kerjaya

I = Investigatif
K = Konvensional
R = Realistik



 My interest
  • Watching YouTube Videos
  • Being alone
  • Finding facts and truths from the internet
  • Learning new things


                                                                                      



No comments:

Post a Comment

Majlis Ramah Mesra Berbuka Puasa VIC