Sunday, January 29, 2023

Bengkel Videografi (Program Fasilitator)

  

Program School@UKM 2022

 The program

Permindahan Pengetahuan Komuniti (Bengkel Videografi dan Fotografi) 2022

Date: 27th of Dec 2022 to 29th of Dec 2022

Organizer: VIC (Video Innovation Club)

My positions: Program Fasilitator














Description:

In addition, as one of the program facilitators, I am also responsible for guiding and supporting the participants. Not only that, but I am also responsible for making sure the program can run smoothly. To achieve that goal, I need to prepare by attending a training held by VIC where all the other facilitators will also be present. During training, I have learned various techniques and skills for video editing. Using the techniques and skills I learned, I could teach and guide the participants better and more smoothly. I am also unbiased while teaching and guiding the participants. All participants are given the same treatment.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Majlis Ramah Mesra Berbuka Puasa VIC